In conjunction with product development, AA&T markets products and services in industrial, government, and consumer driven markets. For example AA&T reviews the client's marketing and corporate goals, policies, and philosophy and provides the following services/tasks as required:
- Review marketing research information, including qualitative and quantitative.
- Identify market(s) for new/existing products.
- Perform product cost analysis to optimize profit margin and product positioning.
- Perform competitive analysis to include pricing and product features.
- Perform analysis of product characteristics
- Review channels of distribution and volume in each channel in comparison with the aggregate market category and competition.
- Analyze/ Optimize channels of distribution, including the Web-site.
- Resolve channel conflict, if any.
- Develop long and short-term dynamic marketing plan/models (including strategies) congruent with corporate goals, policies, and philosophy.
- Generate demand through brand development, PR, corporate image and identity, etc.
- Develop sales, promotion, collateral, and PR materials.
- Review and develop sales training materials for internal and external sales forces.
- Establish an ability to respond quickly to market and client/consumer demands.