Packaging Design and Development:
Whether developing a new product, a “me too” product,
or rejuvenating an existing product, the product’s package
and design must make an awareness statement in the market segment.
The package design must also protect and display the product.
AA&T evaluates packaging criteria utilizing engineering studies,
focus groups, etc. to determine package appeal, size, and functionality.
AA&T also tests the selected package to verify that the new
product design stands out above the competition.
- Initial review of packaging concept, market, technology, and
- Review package engineering design for product protection
- Optimize packaging size and packages per case per pallet
- Design and develop prototype packages
- Perform qualitative analysis (focus group) and review results
- Recommend new package design and/or packaging modifications
- Develop packaging art work
- Print packages
- Increases market/consumer awareness from new, outstanding packaging
- Significantly increases revenue as a result of improved awareness
- New life given to an existing product’s sales through
a new, preferred, package redesign
- Less expensive to extend an existing product’s life cycle
than to introduce a new product into the market
- Improves package and protects product integrity