Product Concept Development is a critical initial step in the marketing
and product development matrix.
AA&T develops product concepts/prototypes congruent with the
client's corporate goals and utilizes established methodology to
evaluate that new concept in the current market or in new and developing
AA&T evaluates the concept during the pre-commercialization
stage of a new product and applies the data to help develop and
ensure the desired performance objectives are met.
- Enhances the potential for new product success by knowing the
market potential, appeal, and position for each product.
- Provides information on key product attributes
- Provides information on intent to purchase, end user, and purpose
- Avoids spending time developing a product with no end market
or with the wrong timing
- Determines product concepts strengths and weaknesses to develop
an effective marketing strategy
- Provides information for developing the product and advertising