Engineering & Technology Support
Operations Research deals with optimization of resource allocation
via "Mathematical Programming."
AA&T is utilizing this method to obtain optimal solutions to
a variety of business activities that involve restrictions or limitations,
such as available material, budgets, labor-machine time, distribution,
production scheduling, etc.
- Optimizes blend of material mixes
- Identifies the best set of worker-job assignments
- Develops optimal production schedule
- Establishes shipping plans with optimal shipping cost
- Optimizes distribution routes
- Maximizes revenue
- Minimizes cost