Engineering & Technology Support
Data Analysis & Mathematical Modeling:
AA&T develops application specific methodologies to collect
and organize meaningful data from large and small physical systems,
as well as, non-physical systems. AA&T then transforms them
into mathematical models (chart, graphs and eventually equations)
with identified parameters that mathematically describe the systems.
The model is constantly updated with new data until it represents
the system's behavior with a high degree of confidence.
- Effectiveness of a system or systems is quantitatively measured
and pictorially viewed
- Eliminates uncertainty; decisions are made with confidence
- Eliminates guessing and trial and error approach to problem
- Augments Management's awareness of their objectives
- Suggests strategies of decision making to use for homing in
on optimization and efficiency